Project Laboratory for Development of Intellectual Competitions in Economics (Faculty of Economic Sciences, HSE University) is a new type of subdivision that is part of the Office for the Development of Intellectual Competitions.
The main goal: project work on methodological, organizational, and informational support of the Economics contests held by the HSE University; development of new types of intellectual competitions in Economics.
DICE Project Laboratory mainly focuses on the development of the International Economics Olympiad.
The project laboratory also does the following:
- consolidates methodological support for the Economics competitions held by HSE University;
- coordinates the work of the Problem Committees and Jury in Economics and Economics-related contests;
- facilitates the interactions between faculty teachers and teachers of other structural units of the HSE University (including regional branches) with the aim of working on tasks for intellectual competitions;
- attracts students from the Faculty of Economic Sciences, Faculty of World Economy and World Politics, ICEF, and other structural divisions of the HSE University to participate in the work with the aim of improving their project and research competencies and expert work skills;
- creates presentations for participation in seminars and conferences, methodological materials, reports;
- organizes of seminars with the participation of both laboratory staff and invited experts;
- cooperates with partner higher education institutions and other interested organizations to promote the existing competitions organized with the contribution of the laboratory staff; creates and supervises the community of olympiads participants.