109028, Moscow, Pokrovsky Boulevard 11, T423
Phone: +7 (495) 621 13 42,
+ 7(495) 772 95 90 *27200; *27212.
Alexander S. Belenky.
Zlotnik A.A., Zlotnik I.A.
Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics. 2020. Vol. 60. No. 2. P. 240-257.
Demin S. S., Shvydun S.
In bk.: Group Decision and Negotiation: A Multidisciplinary Perspective: 20th International Conference on Group Decision and Negotiation, GDN 2020, Toronto, ON, Canada, June 7–11, 2020, Proceedings. Vol. 388. Springer, 2020. P. 32-44.
Alexander A. Lazarev, Frank Werner, Nikolay Pravdivets.
Preprint 09/ 19, FMA, OvGU Magdeburg, 2019,. Preprint 09/ 19, FMA, OvGU Magdeburg, 2019,. Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, 2019
- Economic sciences (educational programs "Economics", "Economics and statistics");
- Computer science (educational programs "Applied mathematics and informatics", "Software engineering", "Data science") and Post-graduate school in computer science;
- World economy and International affairs (educational programs "World economy", "International relations", "Asian studies");
- Business and management (educational programs "Business informatics", "Management");
- Social sciences (educational programs "State and municipal management", "Political science", "Applied political science");
- Humanities (educational programs "Philosophy")
- Faculty of pre-university training ;
Teaching of MAGOLEGO disciplines (Elective Courses) and universitywide elective courses ;
Our mission also includes the scientific research in fundamental mathematics, applied mathematics, operations research and in social and economic sciences.
Teaching of compulsory subjects and elective courses at the bachelor degree courses and masters courses of different faculties of National Research University - Higher School of Economics.
Faculty of Economic sciences:
- Linear algebra
- Discrete models in economics
- Differential and difference equations
- Methods of optimal decisions
Faculty of World economy and International affairs:
- Advanced mathematics
- Theory and methods of decision-making for organizations and society development
Faculty of Computer science:
- Linear algebra and geometry
- Discrete mathematics
- Research seminar "Games and decisions"
- Stochastic models
- Models of interests coordination
- Choice and decision making theory
- Operations research and game theory
- Numerical methods
- Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics
- Time series
- Theory of stochastic processes
- System analysis
- Cooperative games
- Uncertainty and inaccuracy by data analysis and decision-making
Faculty of Business and Management:
- Algebra and geometry
- Mathematical analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative methods of development and
management decision making
- Optimization methods
- Game models of decision-making
Faculty of social sciences:
- Theory and methods of decision making in management
- Game theory
- Social choice: theory and empirical research
- Political-managerial decision-making
Faculty of Humanities:
Faculty of Pre-university training:
Advanced School Mathematics
Applied problems of linear algebra
Universitywide elective courses:
Differential equations and computational methods
Practical linear algebra
In 2003 the division of advanced mathematics was created at the faculty of economic sciences.
From the foundation date of the division and till present time it was headed by Doctor of Sciences Fuad T. Alekserov
In 2014 the division was reorganized in Department of mathematics of the Faculty of Economic sciences.
LONG-TERM SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES
The faculty of the Department is working on fundamental and applied mathematics in the following areas:
- differential equations
- system analysis
- functional analysis
- mathematical analysis
- mathematical modeling of socioeconomic and political processes
- mathematical physics equations
- game theory
- theory of individual, social and multi-criteria choice
- utility theory and theory of decision-making, as well as its applications
- computational methods
- data analysis
- of gas dynamics, hydrodynamics and quantum physics, mathematical models of gas dynamics, hydrodynamics and quantum physics
- optimal control of dynamic systems
- nonadditive measure theory
- statistical data analysis
- computer modeling
- pattern recognition, image processing and analysis
- mathematical problems of artificial intelligence
- modeling in management, economy and logistics
- many others.
Since 2003 the all-Moscow research seminar is held " Mathematical methods of decision analysis in economy, business and politics", the supervisors of which are Professors. Fuad Alekserov , Vladislav Podinovskiy, Vladislav Podinovskiy .
Mathematics Department is in contact with the leading university of Europe, USA and China: California Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Stanford University, University of Cambridge (UK), University Paris 1, Kiel University (Germany) .
The members of mathematics Department are 3 tenured professors:
Doctor of Sciences, Fuad T. Alekserov ,
Doctor of Sciences, Alexander S. Belenky ,
Doctor of Sciences, Vladislav V. Podinovskiy
From 2012 until now in the framework of different scientific projects by members of Department were published 38 research papers in the journals of Q1 and Q2 levels.