Laboratory for Sport Studies (LSS) was set up in the structure of the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the HSE in June 2018. The laboratory is engaged in theoretical research and data analysis of the sports industry. The laboratory has the following objectives:
- to engage HSE students in research of sports industry;
- to teach students modern methods of data analysis;
- to popularize sports research in Russia;
- to create a platform for interaction between sports researchers, sports clubs and federations;
- to provide high-quality expertise for decision making by sports clubs and federations.
Laboratory for Sport Studies has a regular research seminar. The coordinator of the seminar is Inna Zaitseva, LSS researcher.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.