CeHistMet researchers took part in the scientific conference of the New Economic Association
Researchers presented their papers on the topic "Economic Science: Forgotten and Rejected Theories."
From October 3d to 5th, 2019, the First October International Scientific Conference on Theoretical Economics “Economic Science: Forgotten and Rejected Theories”, organised by the New Economic Association, was held in Moscow. CeHistMet research staff took part in the conference as moderators of the conference, and presenters. Among the works presented were:
- Vladimir Avtonomov - "Who, How and Why Rejects Economic Theories"
- Oleg Ananyin - "Economic Science: Forks and Deadlocks of Development"
- Georgiy Gloveli - "Protoanalysis of National Competitiveness in" Political Arithmetic "by W. Petty"
- Anton Galeev and Denis Melnik - "Yu. Zhukovsky: Interpretations of the Ricardo Theory"
- Elena Belyanova and Natalia Makasheva - "Constructivist project" Econometrics-1930 ": the implementation of the impossible?