Pokrovsky blvd. 11,
Phone: (495) 772-95-99 ext.27502, 27503, 27498
Yudkevich Maria, Altbach P. G., Salmi J.
Cambridge: MIT Press, 2023.
Kossova T. V., Sheluntcova M.
Journal of Economic Studies. 2024.
Simachev Y. V., Fedyunina A.
In bk.: The Effects of Economic Sanctions within the Russia-Ukraine Conflict. Nova Science Publishers, 2024.
Kartseva M., Peresetsky A.
MPRA Paper. University Library of Munich, Germany, 2022. No. 113905.
The Department of Applied Economics of the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the HSE University invites you to participate in the 5th Conference “Applied Econometrics”, in April 21 to April 22, 2023 in Moscow.
Deadline for applications is December 15, 2023.
The Conference will be held offline. The working languages of the Conference are English (main) and Russian.
• Theoretical foundations of modern econometric tools.
• Applied macroeconomics.
• Applied microeconomics.
• Productivity and Efficiency.
• Spatial econometrics.
• Financial econometrics. Financial markets.
• Risk assessment. Banks, enterprises.
• Stochastic analysis in finance.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com.
The application should indicate
1) Full name. Place of work, position, phone for communication, email.
2) Abstract of the presentation, which should contain clearly formulated research objectives, methods, results and conclusions; approximately 2 pages MS Word or pdf. (Times New Roman, 11 pt, 1.5 line spacing).
It is planned to publish the best papers in the journal "Applied Econometrics".
Participation in the workshop is free.