Pokrovsky blvd. 11,
Phone: (495) 772-95-99 ext.27502, 27503, 27498
Yudkevich Maria, Altbach P. G., Salmi J.
Cambridge: MIT Press, 2023.
Kossova T. V., Sheluntcova M.
Journal of Economic Studies. 2024.
Simachev Y. V., Fedyunina A.
In bk.: The Effects of Economic Sanctions within the Russia-Ukraine Conflict. Nova Science Publishers, 2024.
Kartseva M., Peresetsky A.
MPRA Paper. University Library of Munich, Germany, 2022. No. 113905.
The Department of Applied Economics of the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the HSE University invites you to participate in the 6th Conference “Applied Econometrics”, in April 26 to April 27, 2024 in Moscow.
Deadline for applications is December 15, 2023.
The Conference will be held offline.
The working languages of the Conference are English (main) and Russian.
The main topics of the conference: (the list can be extended)
• Theoretical foundations of modern econometric tools.
• Applied macroeconomics.
• Applied microeconomics.
• Productivity and Efficiency.
• Spatial econometrics.
• Financial econometrics. Financial markets.
• Risk assessment. Banks, enterprises.
• Stochastic analysis in finance.
The results of the paper selection will be announced on January 15, 2024.
Applications are accepted on the conference website: https://ae.hse.ru/
The application should contain:
1) Full name. Affiliation, position, phone for communication, email.
2) Abstract of the presentation, which should contain clearly formulated research objectives, methods, results and conclusions; approximately two pages MS Word or pdf. (Times New Roman font, 11 pt, 1.5 spacing)
It is planned to publish the best papers in the journal "Applied Econometrics"
There is no fee for participation in the conference.
Conference Organizing Committee
Avdasheva S. B. (HSE)
Aistov A. V. (HSE, Nizhny Novgorod)
Afanasyev M. Yu. (CEMI RAS)
Vakulenko E. (HSE)
Demidova O. A. (HSE)
Kantorovich G. G. (HSE)
Katyshev P. K. (HSE)
Kossova E. V. (HSE)
Kotyrlo E. S. (HSE)
Maksimov A. G. (HSE, Nizhny Novgorod)
Peresetsky A. A. (HSE) (Chair)
Ratnikova T. A. (HSE)
Please share the information with your colleagues.
Add to calendar