Congratulations to students and alumni on being accepted to the top ranked universities' PhD programs!
The Faculty of Economic Sciences congratulates students and graduates on entering the most prestigious programs of globally leading universities
- Anna Khoruzhenko, HSE and NES Joint Program in Economics 2017 - University of Michigan
- Daria Matvienko, Undergraduate Program in Economics 2018, Economics: Research Program 2020 - Stanford University. Graduate School of Business
- Elizaveta Nekrasova, Master's Program Financial Markets and Financial Institutions 2020 - University of Luxembourg
- Victor Postonogov, HSE and NES Joint Program in Economics 2018 - University of Michigan
- Philip Prokopiev, HSE and NES Joint Program in Economics - University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Valeria Rogovchenko, Undergraduate program Economics and Statistics - Texas A&M, PhD program in Statistics
- Anna Samodelkina, HSE and NES Joint Program in Economics - Arizona State University
- Anna Shchetkina, HSE and NES Joint Program in Economics - The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
We wish you success in your academic careers!